Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We need in home service our new panasonic set up is a mess…

Customer Question
We need in home...

We need in home service our new panasonic set up is a mess we have 4 base phones and 5or 6 extensions and nothing works right. tried to integrate this new system with our wonderful 13 year old kxt7731 bases??????

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KXT7731?

About 1 month

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

An installer who did not know what he was doing!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a two line phone one line has gone dead

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So you are trying to add a new cordless phone to an existing system?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.