Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Our line is dead..AT&T checked the outside of the building…

Customer Question
Our line is dead..AT&T...

Our line is dead..AT&T checked the outside of the building and the problem is not there. We need repair inside our offices (preferably Monday pm) in Painesville, OHIO 44077.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

IT'S CURRENTLY CHARGING ...WE KNOW THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM.wALT

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope....only that I'm 73 and a lousy typist

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your phone line question.

These two are rated highly by reviews and may be able to help you:

Security Plus of NE Ohio

(###) ###-####br />PO Box 1002
Columbia Station, OH 44028

or

Entech Media Systems

(###) ###-####br />9300 Hidden Glen Drive
Mentor, OH 44060

and there's also

ALTEX Splicing

10380 Johnnycake Ridge Rd

Painesville, OH 44077

(###) ###-####/p>

or

Prime Communications

*****Ste 856

Mentor, OH 44060

(###) ###-####/p>

or

Teleco of Cleveland

34675 Melinz Pkwy

Eastlake, OH 44095

(###) ###-####/p>

- I hope that one of these can provide the help you need! there's probably a minor wiring fault or connection box that needs a touch of repair, I hope.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.