Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I purchased a KX TGD 560 panasonic phone for use with a blue…

Customer Question
I purchased a KX...

I purchased a KX TGD 560 panasonic phone for use with a blue tooth cell Moto 4E plus phone for my home. It works fine when I,m calling out its very noisy when receiving a call. I've tried all different distances of inches to 10"s of feet between all various phones and no luck. Is there a filter or such that I can buy to fix this problem.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 4E? What have you tried so far?

I bought both of these devices a couple months ago and they've never really been usefull. I'm working on my old house and cellphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm ready Fred M

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is this happening with the cellular line, or a home landline connection?

The problem is the blue tooth connection between the two (cell& land line) phones. It seems to be interferance between the two phone types when receving calls. I've tried turning off all possible interference generators(TVs, computers etc) to no avail & I've also various distances between the two phone types. It seems like the Blue tooth is itterferring with its self. fm

Do you have any static or noise issues when calling directly on the moto (normal cellular call)?

Apparently this whole help thing is a scam. When I fist looked it up the price was $5. That was an obvious hoax, which caused me to cancel my CC card number. A pain in the neck. The $5 was also 100% satisfaction. Which is a hoax. Now your up to $26 and I'm sure a another hoax.

I’m have not asked for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 to ask your question + balance/total upon speaking with me here) noted on the payment page when posting your question for this chat support. Those fees were all disclosed, and you had to specifically click to agree to them, on the payment page.