Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just purchased a Panasonic KX-TG9541B cordless phone. My…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Panasonic KX-TG9541B cordless phone. My company provides our headsets and shipped me a Plantronics CS540 headset system. The instructions for the headset show that the cord from the handset should be plugged into a 2x2x2 box that's connected to the headset "power tower" and then a cord from the box to the phone. Because the Panasonic phone is cordless, I can't plug it into the 2" box. The cordless handset has a side plug in for a headset, but it's not for a phone cord, it looks like a small round power cord plug in. Would you please tell me how I can hook up the headset to the phone? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your KX-TG9541B system, or was it bought separately?

The handset came with it. Again, it's cordless.

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

My apologies, I don't understand what you mean about "same message"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone system components.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Was the Panasonic system purchased LOCALLY - such as at an "office supply" or "electronics" store, and could be easily returned or exchanged for a different but similar phone system?
2) Is a 2-line phone system absolutely REQUIRED to perform the job/tasks?
3) Would you still be able to do job using a corded headset - that connects to one of the cordless handsets (do you need to be able to move/walk around during calls)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks