Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I want to change my answering system from AT&T uVerse to the…

I want to change...

I want to change my answering system from AT&T uVerse to the Panasonic phone. I turned off answering system on AT&T but can’t get the phone to go to answering system.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

KX-TG7875S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Just since I turned off the answering system on AT&T UVerse. I went through all the menu options on the phone but VM does not work.

3/15/2018
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...answering system..."

Initially, is the ANSWER ON/OFF button engaged at the Panasonic's main/base unit? ...and the indicator light above it lighted up?

Turned answer on & light is now on.
Do not want phone call ....will try again.

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated follow-ups, ads and offers.

Please try calling your home number using your mobile. The Panasonic should ring. auto-answer and a message can be left.

This is of course if the AT&T VoiceMail has indeed been disabled.

I was able to leave & retrieve a VM message. Thanks.

Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.

Glad that the above information may serve your purpose and if you haven’t done so, please provide a positive rating (3 to 5 stars) at the top of your page (scroll all the way up)

Louie, Technician