Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone was accidentally washed...I took it apart and dried…

Customer Question
My phone was accidentally...

My phone was accidentally washed...I took it apart and dried it, it holds a charge but is saying refer to manual....I don’t have my manual. It says to register HS see manual. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

V tech. 2 phones. Digital answering machine. Model # cd6629-2. An. Qa30228575

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CD6629-2? What have you tried so far?

I don’t know any codes...,dried phone and charged it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I’m not a very good or fast textier can I call them?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
An. Should be Sn. I don’t want to order a manual.. just need codes and how to put them in.
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Thanks Rusty
No. No more money

Please ignore the additional service request, that is the site sending them automatically, it's not me.

Register HS means it needs you to register the handset. It sounds like you got lucky by drying it out, and since it holds a charge it's a good sign that it's not dead. Plug it into the base unit, NOT the charger (this is the main unit with the buttons on it). After about 10 seconds, it should say REGISTERING. It will take about 90 seconds, and you should hear a confirmation beep, and the phone will say REGISTERED.

Let me know if you have any trouble. I have a copy of your manual, click here.

It says failed
I want my 35 $ fully refunded as well as cancel the automatic $45 a month payment. Thanks for trying Rusty