Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have an AT&T CL8234 phone system. When a call comes in,

Customer Question
I have an AT&T...

I have an AT&T CL8234 phone system. When a call comes in, the :"Hello" message starts and then my greeting starts playing over it. I want to disable the "Hello" message so that only my message is heard.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CL8234? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I got the system. I can disable my message and only the "Hello" message plays, but that's it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Did you record your own personal greeting on the att system?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.