Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

HAVE CORDLESS PANASONIC PHONE MODEL RX TGE 230 NEED NEW BASE…

HAVE CORDLESS PANASONIC PHONE...

HAVE CORDLESS PANASONIC PHONE MODEL RX TGE 230 NEED NEW BASE UNIT CAN NOT ERASE OR LISTEN TO MESSAGE IS THERE A REPLACMENT

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

RX TGE 230

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

ABOUT A MONTH DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

3/13/2018
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you finding that people leave messages (or hear that message box is full perhaps)?

Are you pressing the play and erase buttons on the base?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NOTHING WORKS IS REPLACEMENT UNIT AVAILABLE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
IS REPLACEMENT AVAILABLE

Thank you for the info, just a moment while I send a detailed reply, please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO NEED TO HAVE PHONE CALL IN NO REPLACEMENT IS AVAILABLE

I'm not asking you for one.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 to ask your question + balance/total upon speaking with me here) noted on the payment page when posting your question for this chat support.

Please give me a few moments to send a detailed response.

Ever time you send another reply, I lose what I'm working on here and have to start all over.

Replacement is possible,

however you cannot buy a base station alone,

what you'd have to do is buy a new bundle system with a base and a few handsets,the smallest package you can get is a base with 2 handsets.

You may order that here: http://amzn.to/2GqALSm

When you get it, you can pair your existing handsets (up to 6 total), to the new base.

Best regards,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK

Thank you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Technician
Nathan, Technician