Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I set day light saving time. How do I reset my phone…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set day light saving time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

How do I reset my phone for the daylight savingtime

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

How do I change the time setting to daylight savings time on my Panasonic phone KX-TGE270

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your KX-TGE270? What have you tried so far?

WE JUST RETURNED HOME AND IT DID NOT CHANGE AUTOMATELY.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

That phone will not automatically change for daylight savings time, you must do it manually. It's not hard, but it does require these instructions:

Press MENU #101

If the date is correct, press OK

Here is where you enter the correct time. For 3:45, enter 03 45.

Select AM or PM by pressing *.

Press SAVE then press OFF

Your time is now set.

Please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you still need help, please reply.