Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Order owner manual Panasonic phone model KX TGF353N. KX

Order owner manual Panasonic...

Order owner manual Panasonic phone model KX TGF353N

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KX TGF353N

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I have lost my owner manual would like to order one

3/13/2018
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry to hear of the lost manual.
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) If I can link to an electronic version of the manual for this system - which can be downloaded, viewed on most devices (computer, tablet, etc.) and even printed, would that work for you?
2) Is there any specific detail that you need help with related to this system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

I do not have a printer can I have one mailed to me
I do not have a printer ca you mail me one

I do not have the facility to print or acquire a hard copy and mail it.

May I ask if you have access to a device (computer. tablet, etc.) where the electronic (PDF) version and be VIEWED - on a screen?

OR do you have a local "office/print shop" - where the electronic version could be taken for printing (on a memory stick)?

Thanks

can you tell me how I can order this manual
can you tell me how I can order a hard copy

Unfortunately, printed copies are not generally available. But I MAY be able to find one for sale online.

By the way, I usually recommend the electronic (PDF) version so that that it can be viewed on almost any computer screen and ENLARGED - in case you need to read some of the fine print.

Also, the electronic version can be SEARCHED for specific key words or features.

thanks for your time bye

You're quite welcome.

Please let me know if you can your mind about getting the electronic version.

Take Care, Greg A.

Nathan, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

as Greg mentioned, these are not made available for purchase from panasonic.

I can provide you an electronic manual which you can view/save on your computer as a quick reference.

I'll also send an offer here which would allow me to print out the manual for you and mail you a hard copy of it.

Nathan, Technician

Hello, following up as I see you accepted my offer for a printed manual, but there is no contact information provided. Please send your address for me in the blue contact info box here so that I may get that into the mail for you.