Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do you unblock a number that you accidentally blocked.

Customer Question
How do you unblock...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Looking

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Panisonic one touch dial - KX-t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Panisonic one touch KX- TGF353N

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue.
To help with this issue:

I have attached an ENHANCED image of the steps needed to unblock (erase) a single number - using any of the cordless handsets. Please click the LONG LINK below this note to see those steps.

I have also included the TEXT interpretation of those instructions below.

NOTE: These steps should be done when the system is NOT in use (not on a call).

What the instructions say (in text):

1) Pick up handset and Press the CALL BLOCK button

2) Use the UP or DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT the "Block a single number", THEN press the SELECT soft key (button below the display).

3) Use the UP or DOWN arrows to FIND the number you want to unblock.

4) Press the ERASE soft key, then use UP or DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. This CONFIRMS that you want to erase it.

Last step is to press the OFF button - which exits programming.

Let me know if you saw the instructions (image), and if these steps work for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)