Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a dial tone but cannot make calls for when I do It is…

I have a dial...

I have a dial tone but cannot make calls for when I do It is busy also I cannot receive calls. Yesterday was working fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

CS5119

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

It started this morning when I tried to make a call. I took the battery out for a few seconds than unplugged the charging unit for awhile still no go.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I do have a wireless system connected to my phone

3/12/2018
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

My phone now working thanks. Came on at 3 pm. They were probably working on the lines. I canceled my membership hope it was done.

Hi again,

Its good to know that the system is working again.

If my input helped in ANY way (sometimes asking the right question leads to a solution), please consider rating my service at a high level (5-star is my goal). This is how I am compensated for the time spent with you, and how I help support my family.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

RE: Memberships.

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including memberships.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer