Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a kx-tga402 cordless phone. How do I adjust the

Customer Question
I have a kx-tga402...

I have a kx-tga402 cordless phone. How do I adjust the volume and change the time?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Tried all the buttons, just tried to change to Daylight savings

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
kx-tga402
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can't turn on ringer

As mentioned in my first question, the model sent is for a single cordless HANDSET.

Please find the LARGER MAIN BASE and send the model from that unit.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
do not call

Also mentioned in my first note:

ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me).

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
where is our response?

I still waiting for the model - from the MAIN BASE.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
kx-tg411
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
kx-tg4011

Hi again and thanks for that model number.

OK - concerning the TIME setting: What is the TIME being display NOW - and is it correct (for Daylight Saving Time)?

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer