Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can't get a dial tone or receive calls on my cordless ATT…

Customer Question
I can't get a...

I can't get a dial tone or receive calls on my cordless ATT phone. I do, however, get and send calls on another phone that is not cordless and on the same line.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

ATT CL82213/CL82263

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

For a week or so. I have tried disconnecting everything...nothing different.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes it has said LINE IN USE when it is not. That's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.