Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Base phone set beeps off and on. Base system beeps on and…

Customer Question
Base phone set beeps...

Base phone set beeps off and on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Base system beeps on and off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

New phone just installed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (or on the package if that is still available).
2) How "new" is this system (hours, days, etc.) and how long has it been installed?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)