Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Is the panasonic TGA405b compatible with panasonic KX-TGX525…

Customer Question
Is the panasonic TGA405b...

Is the panasonic TGA405b compatible with panasonic KX-TGX525 phones

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TGA405B? What have you tried so far?

Following the installation instructions. i'm still in the installation stage, and when the TBA405B is plugged in, the red light flashes which is to indicate that it is out of range, but I have an extension further away from the base at the location where I'm trying to install the TBA405b

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.