Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I cant pair TL 600 hedset with my TL86109 base phone system.

Customer Question
I cant pair TL...

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your TL86109 system, or was it bought separately?

Separately

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

The manual says press the pair button on the base of the headset, but is none button under the base.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.