Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Panasonic phone model # KX-TSC7W/KX-TSC7B I wanted to set…

Customer Question
Panasonic phone model #...

Panasonic phone model # KX-TSC7W/KX-TSC7B I wanted to set date & time in my caller ID. I was following manual pressing call back function key then down arrow four times. Language switched to Spanish. I cannot get back to English.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't understand. The only other device I have is an I-Pad working off the internet. It is not on. This phone is not new. It is a land line phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not asking to reset a password. The caller ID on this phone just needs to be set up to read in English. How do I change from Spanish. The manual does not say.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why are you talking about e-mail. This is not e-mail --I Why are you talking about e-mail? This is a landline phone and I want to have the caller ID showing in English. It changed to Spanish when I was trying to set the time and date. This phone has nothing to do with internet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...KX-TSC7..."
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, remove the three (3) AAA batteries from the battery compartment at the bottom for an extended period of time.

This would simulate a soft RESET and dissipate residual power.