Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone constatley reads messages full even though I erased…

Customer Question
My phone constatley reads...

My phone constatley reads messages full even though I erased everything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Kx tg 3436

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks and its driving me crazy. Everything I could find in the manual

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No at the moment.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/messages.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? I only ask because I am NOT finding the model sent (Kx tg 3436)
2) How are messages NORMALLY listened to and deleted? Examples, pressing PLAY button on MAIN BASE, "dialing in to" a system and pressing keys, etc..
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks