Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic which I love, have tried other phones but…

Customer Question
Thank you. I have...

Thank you. I have a Panasonic which I love, have tried other phones but find the ease and less fussy aspects of my phone. Can/will Panasonic refurbish my phone, and at what cost. i really want to give it new life, as the newer models for me are not the same

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Smartphone Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Not a smart phone it is a land line phone with an extension, wireless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I SAID IT IS NOT< I REPERT NOT A SMART PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT A SMART PHONE< ARE YOU STUPID I TOLD YOU THREE TIMES

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
NOTE: Please pardon the "automated assistant" and its responses.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.
2) What exactly is happening with this system - that would have it need to be "refurbished"?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks