Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My iPhone 7 plus, shows at lot of my apps blacked out I try…

My iPhone 7 plus, shows...
My iPhone 7 plus, shows at lot of my apps blacked out I try to prioritize their down loads, some worked some did not. the ones that did not open states that they where unable to down load )why) and if so is there a solution ?
3/9/2018
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried forcing a restart of your iPhone?

That usually works.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

i'll try a restart in the morning and text you back, thanks
Ok, let me know if it works!
Pete, you did an Outstanding job helping me with my iPhone, you knowledge and expertise was right on the money. I appreciate your follow up on how I did with the instructions you gave me. I only how that your supervisor knows wazhat a valued employee he has working for him. I hope that the other people in your company is as professional and courteous as you. Thanks again Pete for everything. Ben

Hi Ben, thank you very much for the feedback! It is much appreciated :)

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page.

Thanks again!
Pete.

Pete, Engineer