Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a problem with my Panasonic KX-TG6524 phone. The

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my Panasonic KX-TG6524 phone. The problem is that I will get a call and the ringer does not ringer so I don't know when someone is calling me. How can I fix this situation.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG6524? What have you tried so far?

I don't know, but I discovered the problem this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I need help to re-establish the ringer on my phone when I get a call.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) When calls come in, do any of the handsets "light up" with the calls?
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1. no
2. 3 handsets
3. Century Link
4. cell phone
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not calling you for $26.00. Frankly this is a rip off and you sir can go to hell

Thanks for that information.

For question 4, I was actually asking if there were any OTHER LANDLINE phones connected, but that's OK. Now that I know you have a cell phone, can you use that cell phone to place a TEST CALL to the landline number, and let me know EXACTLY what you hear - IN THE CALLING PHONE?

*** I will ignore your last comment - assuming you want to continue to TROUBLESHOOT this issue. But let me know if you do NOT want to continue.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer