Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I JUST CHANGED MY VTECH BASE AND I HAVE VTECH PHONES THAT…

Customer Question
I JUST CHANGED MY...

I JUST CHANGED MY VTECH BASE AND I HAVE VTECH PHONES THAT WERE REGISTERED UNDER THE OLD VTECH BASE. HOW DO I DEREGISTER MY OLD PHONES SO I CAN RE-REGISTER THE TO MY NEW BASE?

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your VTech system, or was it bought separately?

YES IT CAME WITH NEW PHONES, BUT CAN I REGISTER MY OLD VTECH D6151 PHONES TO MY NEW BASE?

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

THE NEW PHONES REGISTERED FINE, BUT THE OLD PHONES SAY I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE TO DEREGISTER THEM AND RE-REGISTER THEM

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

can you tell me the model number of the new base/system?

VTECH PHONE SYSTEM DS6151. THIS THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE BASE

Thank you,

do you still have the old base, and is it still functional?

If I can't get an answer i would like my money back.

I cannot provide an answer without all of the necessary details. I asked you for some information 2 days ago, one minute after your last reply, and it appeared you left the conversation and have yet to respond with the information I need to give an answer.

I DID RESPOND! i DO NOT HAVE THE OLD BASE ANY LONGER.

I'm sorry I see no such response here anywhere.

In most cases though you cannot do this without the original base.

Try this, initially:

on an old handset press MENU,
*, 2, 3, 2, 7, 3, 8, # and then the left softkey on the base