Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Uniden Dect6.0 phone and it's on the silent mode…

Customer Question
I have a Uniden...

I have a Uniden Dect6.0 phone and it's on the silent mode and I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DECT6.0? What have you tried so far?

Just recently. What I've tried doesn't work of solve the issue.

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, there's another issue -- when I pick up the phone to answer it, the phone

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

can you tell me the model number of the phone, please? Dect6 is just a feature