Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I purchased a Panasonic telephone system and the phones are…

Customer Question
I purchased a Panasonic...

I purchased a Panasonic telephone system and the phones are under warranty and I need help with the phones. Why should I have to pay to get a answer from support?

Technician's Assistant: Because the Cell Phone Technician will solve your problem quickly right now and for a fraction of the cost of seeing an in-person Cell Phone Technician.

Is there any other toll free call I can make to get help?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

My model is KX-TGE233

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGE233? What have you tried so far?

This problems started on yesterday I only had the phones 3 days. All calls are showing out of area with a 1 appears in front of each numbers including regular local calls. How do I remove # 1 from the phone

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know also why the phone are showing out of area when most of my calls are local calls.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear your'e having trouble,

To be clear, this is a paid support service. It is not free help, and is not covered by any warranty or service plan.

The fees that you agreed to on the payment page will apply for assistance here.

Do you wish to continue?

No. send to my email address

I'm not asking for anything else,

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 to ask your question + balance/total upon speaking with me here) noted on the payment page when posting your question for this chat support.

No please reply by email

The system has a feature to automatically edit/append calls in the call history list, if you call them back in a different format, or edit the display format from the call list,

take a handset and press the down arrow (CID)

then arrow up/down to find a number that shows incorrectly,

press MENU

then up/down to highlight EDIT

then press Select

keep pressing Edit, repeatedly, until the desired format appears, then press the Talk button.

Repeat, as needed, for other area codes.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.