Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to speak with one of your techs. Vodafone have done…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with one of your techs. Vodafone have done an upgrade in our area which has caused me to lose the connection to two of my Jack points, one which services a medical alarm. Vodafone have sent me two replacement phones. The one attached to my comp. modem is working ok. The second one isn’t. Can you help.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Sorry. What is a router.

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Swapping the phones I had for one of your twin sets

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I covered it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please
No. Type
I’m not prepared to pay any more. I’ve lost faith in this business. In fact please refund the $53. I paid.