Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Just got them .charge them but only the one on the answer…

Customer Question
Just got them .charge...

Just got them .charge them but only the one on the answer machine works the other four don't

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Cs6619

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Since I got them. I have tried different outlets. Nothings working but they are all charged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just make them work please

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Are you saying the handsets are completely dead after charging for many hours?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

No they are charged but no rail tone

Have you paired the handsets with the base?