Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Have Panasonic phone set with call block. Accidentally

Customer Question
Have Panasonic phone set...

Have Panasonic phone set with call block. Accidentally blocked a call. Is there anyway to unblock a call?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KX-TG585SK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Just accidentally blocked a call a few minutes and then found it was a relative calling. I haven't tried anything as I have not idea what to try. Looked thru your operating instruction booklet but nothing found about unblocking calls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue with the blocked number.
To help you with this issue:

I have attached (as an image) some ENHANCED instructions for unblocking a single number - using a cordless handset. Click there long link below this note to see that image.

In case there is any trouble "interpreting" the instructions, I also have the TEXT instructions below.

======================

What the instructions say (in text):

1) Press the CALL BLOCK button

2) Use the UP or DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT the "Block a single number", THEN press the SELECT soft key (button below the display).

3) Use the UP or DOWN arrows to FIND the number you want to unblock.

4) Press the ERASE soft key, then use UP or DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. This CONFIRMS that you want to erase it.

Last step is to press the OFF button - which exits programming.

Let me know if you saw the instructions (image), and if these steps work for you.

And when you are ready, please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you today.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)