Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic cordless phone model KX TGE260 and

Customer Question
Hi — I have...

Hi — I have a Panasonic cordless phone model KX TGE260 and suddenly my base set does not work to listen to voicemail and erase messages or increase volume. The headset locator light has suddenly turned on green. This seems to have happened after I unplugged the phone charger from power socket in the midst of recent winter storm and power brownout low voltage. How can I get my base set to work normally? I am not interested in Bluetooth pairing

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your Panasonic system, or was it bought separately?

Everything came together?

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

No just the main set which has the big base set showing messages

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really . Can someone help me online now?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me more about what is happening with the messages?

Are people leaving messages but you don't get them?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.