Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can get my portable phones off PRIVATE. I CAN NOT GET MY…

Customer Question
I can get my...

I can get my portable phones off PRIVATE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I CAN NOT GET MY PORTABLE PHONES OFF PRIVATE. A FRIEND MESSED THIS UP.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

INTERCOM AND ALL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My home phone was never requested. I have NO problem with my cell phone!