Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Why the person answering my call can't hear me? 3 days ago.

Why the person answering...

Why the person answering my call can't hear me?

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

I only have one set

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No,thank you

3/7/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do, please...
please respond

What is the make/model of the phone?

VTECH ENERGY STAR

Have you always had this issue?

Are you able to hear them?

The phone was working perfect
Now people can’t hear me

Unplug the power cord and the phone lines

Wait 2 minutes

Plug everything back in

Can they hear you now?

Harry ,
It’s like I muted my phone,
I can hear people answering,
But they can’t hear me

Wait 2 minutes

Plug everything back in

Can they hear you now?

now they can hear me!
Thank you so much Harry

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Customer Service