Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I WANT TO INSTALL A NEW PANASONIC BOX. I HAVE AN OFFICE WITH…

I WANT TO INSTALL...

I WANT TO INSTALL A NEW PANASONIC BOX .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I HAVE AN OFFICE WITH 4 LINES IN QUEENS NY

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

IS ANYONE THERE ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is***** and I have an insurance brokerage in Queens nY . The office has 4 lines with Verizon for many many years. Hugo

ANYONE THERE ?
Hi JA, pls tell me if I should wait.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i can not wait any longer - please call or send me email. Hugo Portella(###) ###-####
3/6/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble, Hugo.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Are you wanting to install this yourself, or looking for help finding a local installer?

i am looking for a local installer.
Looking to replace Panasonic Electronic Modular Switching box TV S75

Thanks, ***** ***** to confirm. Can you give me your zip code and I'll recommend some local authorized panasonic installers.

11370 JACKSON HEIGHTS QUEENS NY

Thank you for the info,

here are the closest local options:

JMS
917\567\8204

Ultimate Communications Inc
866\627\1504

TELECOM SOURCE OF NEW YORK INC.
718\788\4444

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I received two telephone numbers from Just Answer. One of those numbers
gave me the phone number of a Panasonic local installer and he is taking care of that now.
So we can close this issue - do not need to renew any membership.
Thank you anyway
Hugo Portella
++++++++++

Yes that was part of your conversation with me.

No membership is required, I can let customer service know to cancel that going forward after we are finished here.

You may close out our chat session here by clicking the 5 stars at the top of the page to rate my service.

Thank you,

ALL FINE THANKS
Hugo Portella

You're very welcome

(sorry for the continued messages, I'm obligated to reply back, each time you do, until the question is officially closed, which requires your rating by clicking the 5 stars at the top of the page)

Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service