Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have an older Panasonic telephone which has been the best…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older Panasonic telephone which has been the best Phone. It was left outside in sun for about 15 mins and now the display screen isn’t functioning. So I can’t see the incoming phone number. Is it broken for good or is there some way to get the numbers to display again?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Panasonic phone?

Don’t know if it’s ever been charged. Just had two batteries.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I’m not sure if I pressed and held the right button but I will try tomorrow as I’m not home.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The menu has appeared on the display screen.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1)
The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model may start with KX-TG).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) Can you "guess" at the age of this system or handset?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button - when you can.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)