Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Who come when I key in the model of the unit I purchased…

Customer Question
Who come when I...

Who come when I key in the model of the unit I purchased your web site gives me everything but the unit I purchased?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Who come the Panasonic unit that I purchased does not even show up the unit is KX-TG744?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
My unit is a Panasonic and the model is KX-TG744? what gives I can"t even get the model to come up?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what gives just give me the answer that I am looking for
I"ve given you the name of the unit and the model number what more do you want?
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How can I help you?