Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

It's not my computer - it's my landline! Panasonic. I called…

It's not my computer...

It's not my computer - it's my landline!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

I called in a trouble report. I said there was static/noise on the line but forgot to mention that we CANNOT CALL OUT on ANY of our 4 phones!! The Work Order was for(###) ###-#### Pls tell them the noise/static is very secondary to not being able to use the phone!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No one can call in either.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

AT&T fixed it finally. Thx anyway.

Youre welcome

Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service