Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to know how to turn off the call block feature of my…

Hi, I need to...

Hi, I need to know how to turn off the call block feature of my phone. I think I may have blocked a number that I didn't mean to. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

KX-TGE440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I think I might have blocked a caller in error this week. I get a lot of sales calls, but this was a personal caller.

2/11/2018
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can I safely assume that you have more than one number blocked already, and that you want to find and turn off the call block for only one particular number?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi, I have block many calls that are from sales pitches that I don't want. Unfortunately, I don't know the number of the one call I would like to restore. Can I just turn off all of the call block feature and receive all calls again and start over?

Hi again,

Yes - it IS possible to turn turn off ALL blocked numbers and start over.

Let me grab the instructions and send them back to you.

This will take me a few minutes, so look for that note soon.

Thanks

thank you, ***** ***** nice day.

OK - I have the instructions for you in TWO forms: As an attached IMAGE (click link below this note) AND as TEXT (below).

What the instructions say (in text):

1) Press the CALL BLOCK button

2) Use the UP/DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT the "Block a single number", THEN press the SELECT soft key (button below the display).

3) Press MENU soft key, then use UP/DOWN arrows to highlight "Erase all", then press SELECT soft key.

4) Use UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. This CONFIRMS that you want to erase numbers.

5) Use UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. Last step is to press the OFF button - which exits programming.

Let me know if you saw the instructions (image), and if these steps work for you or if you have any more questions.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

thanks. I hope this works.

You are quite welcome.

Please give it a try and let me know if that process works for you.

NOTE: You can TELL (test) if all blocked numbers are gone by going back through the first few steps and see that there are NO NUMBERS on the block list (zero entries).

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer