Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I change the number of rings on model KX-TGF380.

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the number of rings on model KX-TGF380. Tried the online info but doesn't work. My menu bar is in the middle instead of on the end. The end one is access

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Panasonic phone , with two cordless model KX-TGF380

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KT-TGF380

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

The home screen says. Voice mail message via phone co

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried the support info on the website. #211, comes up with 7 rings, push save but it still only rings 3 times. Was wondering if the home screen is correct sincel "menu" comes up in the middle instead of on the right as in the diagram

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone or message systems.
NOTE: This may not be related to the phone in use (the Panasonic) but something else, so may I ask:
1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
2) Can you do a quick TEST for me? That TEST is to pick up any handset - while NOT on a call - press the TALK (or SPEAKER) button, and QUICKLY LISTEN for a dial tone. Please let me know if you hear ANYTHING BEFORE the STEADY dial tone - such as a few beeps or pulsed dial tones.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks