Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do teriminate a name from the directory. All i see is…

Customer Question
How do teriminate a...

How do teriminate a name from the directory

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

All i see is dect cordless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Brand new for a few dayes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

When i make a call there is a lousy noise when dialing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.
2) by "terminate a name from the directory", can I safely assume that name is ***** ***** a phone number, and you want to "delete" that entry?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Ic1135B1135138086000

Hi again,

That looks like some kind of serial number or such, and does not really identify the MAKE & MODEL.

Since this system is only a few days old, may I ask if you still have the package the system came in?

The "MAKE" is the brand name - such as Vtech, Uniden, etc.

Thanks

i am not willing to pay for help when the information is not available in the instructions you sent me. this is outreagous i expect you would like a happy customer Id like the $5.00 returned
all im looking for how to correct a mistaken entry

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.

Now that you know that, please let me know if you want to continue with this service (or not).

Thanks

cancei i saw something about refundable 5.00

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.