Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The graphics on the phone ("on") and "off") have rubbed off…

Customer Question
The graphics on the...

The graphics on the phone ("on") and "off") have rubbed off and I can't read them. I've had the set for only 1 month...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's not a smart phone; it's a UnidenD1780 series cordless handset.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

See my message above...it's NOT a smartphone...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just find someone who can tell me what to do, now that I can't read the buttons.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No..Uniden refuses to solve the problem of the "rubbed off graphics", saying that it's not their problem. Your service has not helped at all. Sorry. AMB