Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Do you sell a Panasonic add-on handset compatible with the…

Customer Question
Do you sell a...

Do you sell a Panasonic add-on handset compatible with the KX-TG242SK system that has has amplified sound (current model I have I cannot hear due to hearing problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

Standard amplification was not adequate as my hearing problem got worse of the past year.

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO -- I just want to see if I can get a phone I can use easily.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Your system can accommodate up to 6 handsets total.

However, they support only the KX-TGEA20 model handset, which is what it came with originally.

That handset is considered amplified, but it is a mid range amplification. You can get one of those here: http://amzn.to/2nHcnUv

There are a few different options, the letter at the end of the model just designating color (black, silver, etc).

If you require a phone with additional amplification, you'd need to buy a new separate phone system.

This could replace your existing system entirely, or work alongside each other. Here is a model I"d recommend for that: http://amzn.to/2E8thRR

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.