Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Panasonic KX-TGE275 system. How much does it cost to ans. a…

Customer Question
Panasonic KX-TGE275 B system...

Panasonic KX-TGE275 B system. How much does it cost to ans. a question?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Phone System Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). How long has this been going on with your KX-TGE275? What have you tried so far?

Display says

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Display says "Voice msg via phone co, but phone co says "NO MESSAGES" "NO saved Messages" tried all handsets and main unit, but display has same messge when you turn it off.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Panasonic KX-TGE275 B system..."

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer