Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just bought a vtech Cordless/Corded phone. I'm having

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a vtech Cordless/Corded phone. I'm having difficulty getting the new phone connected to a phone line. I first attach the connection to the wireless router, then the modem, Still I have 'No Line". What do I do next?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

I'm not clear about your question. I called my carrier and they said I have a digital phone, but I still can't seem to get connected to online.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Copier, scanner and fax machine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I did try connecting the phone to the back of the copies scanner, as that is how y last phone was connected. When I pick up the hand receiver it shows the phone, but no dial tone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
1/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.