Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When I call the pharmacy for a refill and they say to push…

Customer Question
Okay, when I call...

Okay, when I call the pharmacy for a refill and they say to push #1 to refill the phone goes dead. No contact, what must I do to recover the pharmacy?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I'm not being funny but where is the power button?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.
2) When you say "the phone goes dead", does that mean that it "turns off" OR does something else happen?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)