Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I cannot get the first message erased. I have hit 7 a number…

I cannot get the...

I cannot get the first message erased. I have hit 7 a number of times and it does not respond. Also, it doesn't allow me to put in my password, but starts beeping other numbers. Then I enter the password ***** allI am getting since Wednesday is the first voice mail and no other, since it won't delete a fax sound.

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Panasonic is only my phone system. All my other devices work well.

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Wednesday when I was unable to receive the fax. I cannot delete it and move on to 5 new voice mails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't need a printer expert. I need a voice mail expert to work with me.

Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Call me tomorrow after 10:30 a.m.
This is my home land line.

What is the make/model of the phone that you need help with?

KX-TGD530 is the model number of my phone.

Unplug the power cord to your base unit

Wait 2 minutes

Plug it back in and try to press the buttons now to delete

It didn’t work. I continue to have the problem.

If the phone is not accepting the numbers that you are inputting and it is pressing other numbers then there is an issue with the phone and it needs to be repaired/replaced.

Harry, Customer Service
Harry, Customer Service