Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Bought a vetch cordless phone at Walmart. Brought it home…

Bought a vetch cordless...

Bought a vetch cordless phone at Walmart. Brought it home and hooked it up and charged it. When I tried to make a call it would not go through. They kept asking me to enter some number. Don't know what number they were talking about. Did I install it right?? What number am I suppose to enter ??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Cs6114

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CS6114? What have you tried so far?

Just unplugged it when this happened and hooked old one back up. Just waited to contact your co. to see how I am suppose to install.

1/17/2018
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you able to get a dial tone?
Are you able to answer incoming calls?

I don't have it hooked back up !! Read above response. When I did have it hooked up and tried to make a call they kept asking for some number. Didn't know what number they were talking about. What number was I suppose to enter when I installed it ?? How am I suppose to install? Is there some number I am suppose to enter or what??
Don't have time for chat right now. Have to close down for other matters. If you can give me an answer just email. If not I'll just take phone back to store. Too much hassle just to hook up a simple cordless phone !!
Please reconnect it and try again so that you can then test the above items. If you are asked for a number again I need you to tell me the exact message you are hearing.
Will do !! Have a good evening !!

Thank you,

just reply back here at your convenience (bookmark/favorite this page) please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Problem has already been taken care of. Thank you !!

You're very welcome!

Nathan, Technician
Nathan, Technician