Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just purchased panasonic cordless phone system model

I just purchased panasonic...

I just purchased panasonic cordless phone system model #kx-tgfa51 iam having problem setting it up please help

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your Panasonic system, or was it bought separately?

Yes the hole system

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

Yes main unit no power

1/17/2018
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).
2) What is the EXACT message displayed on the handset(s)?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

We figured it out we're all we figured it out figured it out we are all set thank you
Sorry about the repeat

You're quite welcome.

Its good to know that the system is working again.

If my input helped in ANY way (sometimes asking the right question leads to a solution), please consider rating my service at a high level (5-star is my goal). This is how I am compensated for the time spent with you, and how I help support my family.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer