Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Its not about the computer its the landline (home phone) Can…

Its not about the...

Its not about the computer its the landline (home phone) Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic ModelKX-TGC220AL with 3 handsets. Am having trouble with the volume control.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

1/17/2018
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Panasonic KX-TGC220AL..."

Initially, what seems to be the issue with the volume control please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have it turned up to maximum but still can’t hear clearly.

Which please? ...speaker of the handset? ...or the base unit.

And for how long has this been in use?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The handset. We purchased the the phone system about 3 years ago.

I understand.

Have you considered/tried replacing the batteries?

...the idea is to ensure sufficient electrical power supplied to the handset's circuitry.

This is the only easy user doable attempt as all others would be internal hence would require that the handset be opened up.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for the tip. I'm unsure how long ago we replaced the batteries however I'll replace all batteries in the 3 handsets and see how that goes. If there is still a problem I'll call you back. Thanks.

Yes please; replace the batteries.

Glad that the above information may serve your purpose and if you haven’t done so, please provide a positive rating (3 to 5 stars) at the top of your page (scroll all the way up)

Louie, Technician
Louie, Technician