Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a panasonic KX-T7736 Phone system. My fax line when…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic KX-T7736 Phone system. My fax line when it rings it just lights up the button there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-T7736? What have you tried so far?

It was programmed not to ring i need to unprogram it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I no longer use the fax so now I want the line to ring

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 6 days by:
1/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I paid $35 for fast service.it has been 7 days. I cannot afford to do anphone call for another $26 can you just email me the information? Thanks

On the left hand side of the phone, you should see a slider for ringer.

Turn it to the bell icon and check now

I have had this system for 10 years with 5 working phone lines and all the lines ring. The fax line was programmed not to ring.The ringer is on. Please tell me how to reprogram the fax line to ring out loud.

Is this for a business?

REFUND MY MONEY PLEASE

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****