Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When we call from the outside the phone just rings and

Customer Question
When we call from...

When we call from the outside the phone just rings and rings

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Norstar

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Aat leas a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

A week a week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 6 days by:
1/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.