Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

How do I unblock a number. Panasonic model KX-TGEA40.

Customer Question
How do I unblock...

How do I unblock a number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic model KX-TGEA40

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to unblock a number

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Panasonic Model KX-TGEA40

Hi again,

As mentioned in my first note, the KX-TGEA40 model is for a single cordless handset.

Please find the LARGER MAIN BASE, and send the model from that unit.

NOTE: The base model will NOT have an "A" in it, and will usually have AT LEAST THREE numbers.

Thanks

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer